On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 00:52 -0700, Dor Laor wrote:

> If the above is followed, any enhancement will be appriciated.

Since I am close, I will probably make at least one more v3 drop "as is"
with the new lguest_bus inspired pvbus (with hotplug, etc).  From there,
we can (virtually) get together and figure out what can be used
directly, what can be used in spirit, and what should be thrown away.

Dor, I know you mentioned you wanted to go stepwise, but note that I
*did* break it up into a series.  I just delivered it all at once ;)

But the fact is, I really need to do this stuff in-kernel so I am very
much interested in getting the solution designed with that in mind from
the get-go.  So note that you will continue to see a series that is
oriented to support both your userspace approach and my current
in-kernel direction.  (Note that my current series doesn't deal with the
userspace side yet).

Please point me to your current branch when it is available for me to
look at.  I'm looking forward to helping out here!

Regards,
-Greg