Here is the v3 release of the patch series for a generalized PV-IO
infrastructure.  It has v2 plus the following changes:

1) The big changes is that PVBUS is now based on the bus/device_register
   APIs.  The code is inspired by the lguest_bus except it has been decoupled
   from the hypervisor.  Also, the "device" object provides an actual
   interface to the device which yeilds a tight-coupling to the underlying
   device provider.  This offers some interesting features as evident in patch
   #4 where we register some in-host virtual devices for the purposes of
   testing the IOQ/PVBUS/IOQNET infrastructure.

2) The KVM specific portions of the code have been adapted to the new model
   and hotplug support has been added.

The test harness in #4 has helped to find some bugs.  Some more remain that I
will fix after this mail goes out.  There is also some work to do with the
"shutdown" portion of the code (e.g. you will see a bus panic if you try to
rmmod a pvbus device/driver right now).

Note that the first four patches are not specific to KVM.  Once we get a
better picture of what we can use, I will obviouly start cross posting those
particular patches to LKML so they can be reviewed by a broader community.
For now I will keep it KVM since their status is in flux.

I am looking forward to seeing Dor's virtio based patch series.  Please send
it to me ASAP, even if its not complete or even compiling.

Regards,
-Greg