Avi Kivity a écrit :

>>> I have just got the problem with -no-kvm-irqchip, though it seems to
>>> happen less often.
>>>
>> The data corruption seems to come from the userspace part, as I am not
>> able to reproduce it with the kvm-45 module, and the kvm-44 userspace.
>>

> Does it occur with -no-kvm?

With kvm 45 it does not occurs with -no-kvm.

With kvm 46 the problem is still there, but I haven't tried with -no-kvm
yet. I am currently building a small test image, otherwise I spend all
my time copying a 15GB image.

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | [EMAIL PROTECTED]