Dong, Eddie wrote:
>> BTW, why we use vector here? shouldn't it be irq_line or irq_no?
>
> Maybe you mean the Channel Subsystem (1st piece of knowledge and
> surprise known from s390 doc)  are emulated in Qemu, correct?
The vector field was introduced by Avi's comment. I just copied that
over.
On s390, we only have irq numbers, no vectors. For now, we don't want
to emulate the channel subsystem, just paravirt. Technically, we could
do a passthrough in the long term just like pci devices can be
dedicated to a guest using an iommu in the memory mapped I/O world.