Am Donnerstag, 1. November 2007 schrieb Dor Laor:
> Hi Ian,
> The intention is there, I just didn't have the time to work on it.
> I can promise [there is no way to backoff now] that it will be
> working/merge-able state by December 1st.
> Dor.

Dor,

that is good news.

I also work on virtio and currently try to wire it to our prototype code
to have something that works until our s390 kvm port is ready. Unfortunately
Rusty is quite fast in changing virtio. I guess you noticed that as well ;-)
I have to implement some s390 specific solutions, for example we dont have
ioremap and, therefore, I have to implement the counterpart to lguest_map
differently in our architecture header files.

would it be possible to have your git tree up-to-date? I could then implement
the s390 backend in a way that follows your implementation - and I could also
send patches etc. if I see something that needs to be fixed.

I really dont mind if the git tree doesnt compile or eats my disk content.
Thanks

Christian