drivers/kvm/kvm_main.c: In function `kvm_flush_remote_tlbs':
drivers/kvm/kvm_main.c:220: error: implicit declaration of function
`smp_call_function_mask'
make[2]: *** [drivers/kvm/kvm_main.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/kvm] Error 2

http://sr71.net/~dave/linux/config-kvm-up

Looks like that function calls smp_call_function_mask() which is never
defined for UP.  Nobody else uses it that way, so I'm not sure what the
right fix is.  I'm not even sure kvm_flush_remote_tlbs() is safe with
its raw_smp_processor_id() use.  Is there a reason it can't get
preempted?

-- Dave