This patch series implements QEMU support for PCI based virtio devices.  The
series also updates the kvm-userspace tree to have the ability to build virtio
devices as modules from an external tree (just as we do with the kvm modules).

There's still some notable TODO's left so it's not mergable in it's current
state.  I just wanted to get it out there for some feedback.

Things seem to work pretty well right now.  These patches depend on having a
guest kernel using Rusty's virtio tree (and patches/1 branch).  They also
require my virtio patch queue.  The latest version of these patches are
available at:

  http://hg.codemonkey.ws/qemu-virtio

And my patch queue against Rusty's tree is at:

  http://hg.codemonkey.ws/virtio-pci