Hi Avi,
Based on privious discussion,  I made this patch to split struct kvm.
In this patch, strcut kvm only holds common fields, and struct kvm_x86
will keep x86-specific fields.  In this way, struct kvm will be a
sub-filed in struct kvm_x86, and we can use to_kvm_x86 to get kvm_x86
from struct kvm.  It is very similar with current to_vmx approach for
getting struct vmx from struct kvm_vcpu.    This is a rough split based
on this idea.  Any comments are welcome!

Best Wishes!
Xiantao