Antoine Martin wrote:
> Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon wrote:
>>>>
>>> Any luck? Any other ideas for me to try?
>> see if the problem goes away with -no-kvm-irqchip and using "nolapic" in the
>> guest kernel
> No change.
>
>> if that doesn't fix it, use the last kvm code as an external module
> No change.
> :(
All good now.

FYI: Once I got the console output after boot using a cmdline like
"earlyprintk=serial,ttyS0,115200,keep console=ttyS0,115200"
I found that the kernel was spinning, failing because of some problem
with the fstab or something like that (can't remember now.. need sleep)
That's using 2.6.24.2
Note that I have to use the '-kernel' switch otherwise it doesn't work.

Cheers
Antoine