Chris Wedgwood napsal(a):
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:25:49AM +0100, Tomas Rusnak wrote:
>
>> But max-partitions=16 give you "bad value".
>
> I suggested 16 because that's what the called to alloc_disk in the
> virtio block driver is using.  I'm not sure why lilo dislikes that
> value.
>
>> Now I can boot it correctly. Thank you very much again.
>
> It might be useful to put up a Wiki page now that you have it working
> for this.

It's no problem to publish it for others, but did you mean to update
this page?

http://kvm.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/Virtio?highlight=%28virtio%29/edit

or make a new page?

I don't know how, because I never put something onto kvm wiki. Can you
point me to "right way"? :)

--
Tomas Rusnak, Korex Networks

Korex s.r.o.