With paravirt clocksource, reboot and kexec are broken: the clock keeps
updating after the reboot, and the new kernel will have a random memory
location trampled occasionally.

So we need to stop the clock on kexec (in the guest) and reboot (in the
host).  On the host side, this can be done either in the kernel, or in
userspace via new ioctls.

Joerg, I think you mentioned you were working on a vm-wide reset
ioctl()?  If so, that would be the place to stop the clock on reboot.

Glauber, can you extend the interface to support stopping the clock?  It
needs to be done even outside kexec, for example if the the user decides
to stop using your clock.