Thanks for all those who work on KVM.  It is a wonderful product and I
have been very impressed with its features, performance, and the level
of activity in this project.

Back in February a bug was filed.  I've been hit by this bug as well,
but there hasn't been much activity with it in the last little bit.  I
wanted to know if anyone had a fix for it, or a workaround (other than
using IDE), or whether it was on someone's radar.  Here is a link to
the bug:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1895893&group_id=180599&atid=893831

Thanks in advance.

--