Jerone Young wrote:
> 1 file changed, 37 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
> kernel/Makefile |   58 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
>

>       - This adapts perviously sent patch to new changes to kernel/Makefile
>       - Fixes improper check in conditional
>
> This patch add the ability for make sync in the kernel directory to work for
> mulitiple architectures and not just x86.

I addressed this in a different way by always syncing headers from all
architectures.  This means the tarballs can be used to build userspace
on any arch (though kernel modules are limited to x86, mostly due to
arch limitations).

In addition, we no longer refer to KERNELDIR when building userspace, so
it ought to be easier to build on random kernels.

Patches to be pushed shortly...