Hi,

I saw kvm-userspace recently merged qemu's new CPU_INTERRUPT_NMI
support. But the required infrastructure to use this in kvm mode is not
yet visible. Is anyone working on this? Sheng? IIRC, you once said to
work on it.

Currently I just need the basic mechanism for injecting NMIs into the
guest (from special hardware emulation), no full support for in-kernel
[A]PICs. But before starting some quick&dirty hack, I would like to know
if someone already has a patch pending and is able to share even just
preliminary results.

Thanks,
Jan