Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Having both kvm_eat_signal and kvm_eat_signals makes the code harder to
> read. Moreover, given the single caller of kvm_eat_signals, there is no
> real reason to keep it in a separate function.

Given that with the iothread we spend very little time processing
signals in vcpu threads, maybe it's better to drop the loop completely.
The common case is zero or one pending signals.  The uncommon case of
two or more pending signals will be handled by the KVM_RUN ioctl
returning immediately with -EINTR (i.e. in the outer loop).