On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 17:20 -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> Hollis Blanchard wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 18:40 +0300, Avi Kivity wrote:
> >
> >> Still missing:
> >> - I have not tested powerpc or ia64.  Patches welcome!
> >>

> > This repository seems pretty messed up; I'm not even sure what you want
> > from me.
> Since PPC is now supported in upstream QEMU, does it really matter if it
> works in qemu-kvm.git?

I was going to take that position too, except Avi asked me specifically
if some of the code inside TARGET_I386 ifdefs in qemu-kvm.c works for
other architectures.

Since it's a safe bet that some version of this code will probably be
submitted to qemu-devel, I figured I'd try a build test... and
discovered that qemu-kvm.git was released a little prematurely.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center