Can you please try an update version of the windows drivers?
I also added a dummy installer you can use too:

http://kvm.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/VirtioWindowsDrivers

Regards,
Dor

Yann Dupont wrote:
Hello. I'm using kvm whit great succes for various OS. Very good job.

In June I started using paravirtualized drivers.

Since that we encountered sporadic loss of connectivity on some Xp
guests after some days of uptime.
This was with KVM 70. I upgraded to KVM 73 4 days ago, and this morning
1 off my Xp guests had no connectivity.

Putting the interface off then on via panel control  revives network
instantly.  Seems like a bug on the windows driver side .
This is occurring on 2 Xp guests, they have moderate to low network load.

They have 1 CPU , the hal is the non acpi one (because they were
installed in KVM-23 timeframe)

I also have 2003 guests, and so far I haven't encountered the problem.

Also have linux guests, with net AND disk virtio , AND high load without
problem.
Best Regards,