Han, Weidong wrote:
Avi Kivity wrote:
Han, Weidong wrote:
        - Add dummy driver to hide/unbind passthrough device from host
kernel
Maybe this can be implemented at the modprobe/hotplug level.

I think so.

I'm not sure now -- after I saw the point about a driver binding to two devices.

Perhaps the deeper fix is to separate driver loading from binding to devices (or maybe it's separated already, but not exposed)?