Adrian Schmitz wrote:
Sorry for the repost.. I forgot the subject line!
Hi, I'm having problems with STOP errors (0x000000d1) under
KVM-79/2.6.18 whenever I try to use the virtio drivers. This post
(http://marc.info/?l=kvm&m=121089259211638&w=2) describes the issue
exactly, except that I'm using a Win2k3 x64 guest with the x64
paravirtual drivers instead of 32-bit guest/drivers. I am able to
reproduce the problem reliably using iperf, the same as in the above
post. When I disable virtio, the guest is very stable. Any suggestions
are greatly appreciated.

What driver version are you using? Version 2 is obsolete.
I posted ver 3 few months ago, Avi can you please upload it to sourceforge.
My old public space was blocked so I'll send you a private attachment to test.

Dor.
-Adrian