Hi everybody,

        I am trying to implement a new virtio device. I have implemented the
new device in Qemu and I also have the correspondent virtio driver in the
guest. But when I get data in the device and I try to put that into the
virtqueue using virtqueue_pop, the qemu instance crash showing the error
'virtio DMA to IO ram'. This is in the virtio_map_gpa function in virtio.c.
Does anyone knows what this means?

        Here is the code from virtio_map_gpa
.
.
static void *virtio_map_gpa(target_phys_addr_t addr, size_t size)
{
    ram_addr_t off;
    target_phys_addr_t addr1;

    off = cpu_get_physical_page_desc(addr);
    if ((off & ~TARGET_PAGE_MASK) != IO_MEM_RAM) {
        fprintf(stderr, "virtio DMA to IO ram 1\n");
        exit(1);
    }
.
.