Nakajima, Jun <jun.nakajima <at> intel.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Shiva V <shivaramakrishnan740 <at>
gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
 I am exploring ideas to implement a service inside a virtual machine on
 untrusted hypervisors under current cloud infrastructures.
Particularly, I am interested how one can verify the integrity of the
service in an environment where hypervisor is not trusted. This is my
setup.

1. I have two virtual machines. (Normal client VM's).
2. VM-A is executing a service and VM-B wants to verify its integrity.
 3. Both are executing on untrusted hypervisor.

 Though, Intel SGX will solve this, by using the concept of enclaves, its
not
 publicly available yet.

 Just clarification. The concept of enclaves and the specs of Intel SGX
are available in public.

> See the following, for example:
> https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-isa-extensions

Thanks for the reply. By mentioning Not publicly available,
I meant that the Intel SGX processors are not available in market yet.