This series applies report() to more x86 unit tests. It also
cleans up some uses of it in vmx_tests. Finally, it also
introduces report prefix support, and applies that a few places.
There should be no functional changes with this series, except of
course the output formatting (which makes the churn debatable).
Anyway, I believe this series helps us to start converging on a
"standard" output format for all unit tests.

I'm afraid I didn't test all the changes, as not all unit tests
could run on my test machine.
  svm           - didn't run
  xsave         - didn't run 'have xsave' tests
  asyncpf       - is commented out of unittests.cfg,
                  and I didn't uncomment it out
  pmu           - didn't run

(I probably should add a bunch of kvm-unit-tests contributors to
 the CC in order to alert them that I'm touching their unit tests,
 but I don't think this series warrants all the git blaming, so
 I'm not adding anybody at all :-)

Andrew Jones (10):
  x86: hypercall: add missing report_summary
  x86: pmu: report takes a fmt
  x86: vmx: better use of report
  x86: tsc_adjust: use report
  x86: svm: use report