Hollis Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 22:49 +0200, Dor Laor wrote:
Sorry for that. It took IT only few month to change the Wiki... During this tight schedule some pages got lost as you can see.. Please report on a problematic/missing page.

Are these emails sufficient, or are you asking us to report some other
way?
It is sufficient, I meant that all of the content writers should double check. Thanks.
The original content can be reached using http://il.qumranet.com/kvmwiki

Please restore all pages linked from here:
http://il.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/CategoryPowerPC
Sure
In general, finally the kvm wiki just moved from qumranet.kvm.com to www.linux-kvm.org.

It's very confusing that linux-kvm.com and linux-kvm.org are apparently
completely unrelated. I wonder why you chose to create .org when .com
already existed.
You're right, I didn't pick this. Also we need to get rid of the old usage for kvm acronyms :)
If we move to qemu wiki the problem will vanish.
We're considering an option to unite the kvm and qemu wikis together since there is allot
of shared content and eventually we'll have a shared userspace executable.

That would be great! First we'll need a working qemu wiki though...
maybe you can solve that problem at the same time.

What timeframe are we talking about? Next week? 6 months? Just a
brainstorm?
One of the qemu maintainers handles it.