Hello!

> Yes, I am about to get a v2 ready, but mostly with some fixes. If you
> want to work on top of it, I can push a WIP branch to my repo.

 Thank you but no need to hurry up. I am busy with other things too. And,
anyway, i work on top of my own branch here.

> As Marc mentioned before, this whole irqfd story does not go together
> well with KVM and the ITS architecture,

 It actually does with GSI routing (see
http://www.spinics.net/lists/kvm/msg117475.html, approach 2).

> so that needs some more
> investigation (which I am planning to do in the next days).

 Ok.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia