On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Wanpeng Li <wanpeng...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/2/15 6:34 AM, David Matlack wrote:

> Why this can happen?

Ah, probably because I'm missing 9c8fd1ba220 (KVM: x86: optimize delivery
of TSC deadline timer interrupt). I don't think the edge case exists in
the latest kernel.

> Did you test your patch against a windows guest?

I have not. I tested against a 250HZ linux guest to check how it performs
against a ticking guest. Presumably, windows should be the same, but at a
higher tick rate. Do you have a test for Windows?