Hello!

> I don't mind the simplification (Andre was already removing the
> piggybacking stuff as part of his ITS series). I'm a bit more cautious
> about the sync_elrsr stuff, but that's mostly because I've only read the
> patch in a superficial way.

 If you are really afraid of it, you can omit 2/2. The reason why i've done it
is exactly what i
said in commit message - LR setting and ELRSR sync *always* go together.
 The main part of the cleanup is 1/2.

> But yes, this is probably going to clash, unless we make this part of an
> existing series (/me looks at André... ;-)

 It a little bit clashes, patch No 0012 needs small modifications, but i'd say
they are trivial. If
you want, i could rebase the whole thing on top of current kvmarm.git by myself.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia