On 10/14/2015 04:24 PM, Xiao Guangrong wrote:

On 10/14/2015 03:37 PM, Janusz wrote:
I was able to run my virtual machine with this, but had very high cpu
usage when something happen in it like booting system. once, my virtual
machine hang and I couln't even get my mouse / keyboard back from qemu.
When I did vga passthrough, I didn't get any video output, and cpu usage
was also high. Tried it on 4.3

Which tree are you using? Is it kvm tree?
Could you please work on queue brancn on current kvm tree based on
top commit 73917739334c6509: KVM: x86: fix SMI to halted VCPU.

Hmm... interesting, this diff works on my box...

Forgot to say that i built my test env following the instructions on kvm-wiki:
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/OVMF

My test script is attached, and i will try to build the env like yours as much
as possible...