Paolo,

I plan to submit these patches via my next s390 pull request.
Basic idea is: we already have all kvm_stats per cpu and per
vm, lets provide some additional debugfs folders to get
kvm_stats also per VM to detect cases where only one guest
goes wild. (no per vCPU stats yet. Do we want those as well?)

Can you review and ack/nack? (Or as an alternative take the
patches yourself)

Janosch Frank (2):
  KVM: Remove unnecessary debugfs dentry references
  KVM: Create debugfs dir and stat files for each VM

 include/linux/kvm_host.h |   8 +-

2.3.0