________________________________
From: Salih, Elyas
Sent: 23 November 2015 09:23
To: Salih, Elyas
Subject: LAST WARNING FROM ADMIN

Dear E-mail User:-

Take note of this important update that our new web mail has been improved with
a new messaging system from Owa/outlook which also include faster usage on
email, shared calendar,web-documents and the New 2015 Anti-Spam Version.

Please use the link below to complete your update for our new Owa/outlook
improved web mail.
Log on to  Outlook Web Access<http://00000oo.ezweb123.com>  to update your
mailbox.

ITS help desk
ADMIN TEAM

©Copyright 2015 Microsoft Outlook
All Right Reserved.
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for
the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any
problems, please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This
mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the
Barts Health NHS Trust network. Barts Health NHS Trust will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of
the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.