Cam Macdonell wrote:

When I run configure on a clean copy I get this error:

KVM support no - (field 'arch' has incomplete type, field 'arch' has incomplete type)

I think it's caused by the include/asm and include-compat/asm symlinks not being created until the kvm/configure script runs. Should configure call the qemu-kvm/kvm configure script?

There was a big mix-up in this area. I just pushed changes to make everything work as expected (./configure && make -> builds qemu)

Is "make" supposed to build the host kernel module?

No, the external module build will be moved to a different repository.