Anthony Liguori wrote:

kvm_check_extension doesn't exist in upstream QEMU. It's a good idea though so I added it in a previous commit. However, I changed the signature to it to take a KVMState * as the first argument (which is available in env->kvm_state). I updated this patch to pass the extra 's' parameter.

Ah, you had a patch, I just didn't notice in my queue.

Yeah, I should have made the dependency explicit.

Still wanted to make the KVMState change though.

I think the KVM_REQUIRE_EXTENSION bit didn't like it.

signature is too narrow to contain.