Avi Kivity wrote:
> Gregory Haskins wrote:
>>> I agree that deassign is needed for reasons of symmetry, and that it
>>> can be added later.
>>>

>> Cool.
>>
>> FYI: Davide's patch has been accepted into -mm (Andrew CC'd).  I am not
>> sure of the protocol here, but I assume this means you can now safely
>> pull it from -mm into kvm.git so the prerequisite for 2/2 is properly
>> met.
>>

> I'm not sure either.
>
> But I think I saw a "Thanks for catching that" for 2/2?

Ah, right!  I queued that fix up eons ago after David's feedback and
forgot that it was there waiting for me ;)

Since Paul ok'd (I think?) the srcu design, and the only other feedback
was the key-bitmap thing from Davide, I will go ahead and push a v2 with
just that one fix (unless there is any other feedback?)

-Greg