(Applies to kvm.git/master:25deed73)

Please see the header for 2/2 for a description.  This patch series has been
fully tested and appears to be working correctly.

[Review notes:
      *) Paul has looked at the SRCU design and, to my knowledge, didn't find
         any holes.
      *) Michael, Avi, and myself agree that while the removal of the DEASSIGN
         vector is not desirable, the fix on close() is more important in
         the short-term.  We can always add DEASSIGN support again in the
         future with a CAP bit.
]

[Changelog:

      v2:
         *) Pulled in Davide's official patch for 1/2 from his submission
            accepted into -mmotm.
         *) Fixed patch 2/2 to use the "key" field as a bitmap in the wakeup
            logic, per Davide's feedback.

      v1:
         *) Initial release
]

---

Davide Libenzi (1):
      Allow waiters to be notified about the eventfd file* going away, and give

Gregory Haskins (1):
      kvm: use POLLHUP to close an irqfd instead of an explicit ioctl

 fs/eventfd.c        |   10 +++
 include/linux/kvm.h |    2 -
 virt/kvm/kvm_main.c |    3 +

Signature