Han, Weidong wrote:
Michael Tokarev wrote:
[]
But how about using it as a "secondary" video card?  Like, I can
plug another add-on vga card into a free PCI slot and tell X to
use that one instead of "default" card.  Can kvm work like this?

"secondary" means secondary video card in host, and will be "primary" in guest, right? As long as it's primary in guest, I think you still need most of above changes.

No, I mean "secondary" on guest - no matter if it's secondary or
primary on host.  So that we'll have qemu-emulated VGA as primary
and a hardware-based secondary on *guest*.

How much useful it is - it's another question.  For instance, I've
no idea how windows guest will be able to use such "secondary" vga
card on guest.

/mjt