Hello Community,
I just want to ask if it is planned to support 3d acceleration
features for windows guests on linux hosts to enhance windows
based CAD applications. I am not aware of the features modern
CAD software is using so I cannot provide a list of requested
features, sorry. I am not sure if it is possible to forward
features of the host driver to the guest but let me know if
something like this is planned even if it is only available
for one guest at the same time.

I am not member of the list so please CC me.

Thank you,
Aleks