On 12/08/2009 04:40 PM, Sheng Yang wrote:

But you are right, I should have placed a comment.  I'll add a patch
that inlines ept_update_paging_mode_cr4 into its caller so it can
access the cr4 parameter directly instead of vcpu->arch.cr4.
Just notice another thing, seems the cr4_guest_owned_bits' initial value is
wrong. It should be ~KVM_GUEST_CR4_MASK rather than KVM_GUEST_CR4_MASK in this
patch IIUC.

Yes.  Will fix.