On 12/23/2009 11:15 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

We could certainly extend emulate.c to fetch instruction bytes from
userspace.  It uses ->read_std() now, so we'd need to switch to
->read_emulated() and add appropriate buffering.
You mean run with KVM, and TCG will kick in when there's
an instruction we can't support natively?

No.  Read the instruction bytes from qemu and emulate them using emulate.c.