Antoine Martin wrote:
[]
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=893831&aid=2933400&group_id=180599
>>

> The initial report is almost 8 weeks old!
> Is data-corruption and data loss somehow less important than the
> hundreds of patches that have been submitted since?? Or is there a fix
> somewhere I've missed?

I can only guess that the info collected so far is not sufficient to
understand what's going on: except of "I/O error writing block NNN"
we does not have anything at all.  So it's impossible to know where
the problem is.

Please don't blame on people (me included: i suffer from this same
issue just like you).  We need something constructive.

And by the way, as stated in my comment attached to that bug (I'm
user mjtsf at sourceforge), error-behavour=remount-ro avoids data
corruption (this is not unique for the issue in question but for
general case of i/o errors and filesystem operations).

/mjt