On 04/28/2010 07:37 AM, Gerhard Wiesinger wrote:
Hello,

I saw that KVM git repository is not updated from QEMU repository very often. Is it possible to integrate QEMU git tree into KVM git regularly as qemu git tree is very dynamic. E.g. last commit was more than 2 weeks ago. I think it is necessary to integrate early and often as a lot of bugs are fixed.

We usually pull at least once a week, but sometimes we are lazy.