On 06/24/2010 02:25 PM, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
>  On 6/24/2010 2:03 PM, Michael Goldish wrote:
>> Enable RSS to send/receive files and directory trees (recursively).
>
> Are you slowly developing a competitor to STAF
> (http://staf.sourceforge.net/) ?

I think STAF offers much more stuff.  However, rss is well suited to
freshly-installed guests (no setup whatsoever) and offers an interactive
command shell, which is useful for our tests.

> And re. the file transfer protocol, why not use TFTP, instead of
> creating your own protocol?
> Y.

Can TFTP send/receive directory trees recursively?
Also, I got the impression that TFTP isn't as trivial as it sounds, but
I might be wrong.  If it can do what we need, maybe it's a good idea to
give it a try.