09.08.2010 14:16, Daniel Bareiro wrote:
Hi all!

I have understood that in addition to support from the kernel and
qemu-kvm, there must be support in libc. So in testing I was doing on
Lenny, it did not work using libc from Debian repositories. Now that
squeeze is frozen, anyone knows if it will support KSM?

KSM is working in qemu-kvm packages in bpo, for quite long
time already.  It has nothing to do with libc, and now it
does not even require recent-enough kernel headers to compile.
What's needed is recent-enough kernel that actually implements
the feature.  The kernel in Lenny does not KSM support, but
the one in bpo has.  Also note that Lenny's kernel is too old
for kvm.

/mjt