This patchset aims to remove the script check_image.py from
KVM autotest. The reasoning behind this is that we want to
revamp all the pre/post scripts processing, that is, making
the py scripts part of the infrastructure, where they can
share API with the rest of the framework. So we'll proceed
by parts, this being the first.

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues (3):
  KVM test: Introduce check_image postprocess directive
  KVM test: Modify enospc test to not require scripts/check_image.py
  KVM test: Removing scripts/check_image.py

 client/tests/kvm/kvm_preprocessing.py   |    3 +-
 client/tests/kvm/kvm_vm.py              |   62 +++++++++++++++++++
 client/tests/kvm/scripts/check_image.py |   99 -------------------------------
 client/tests/kvm/tests/enospc.py        |   12 ++--
 client/tests/kvm/tests_base.cfg.sample  |    7 +-
 delete mode 100644 client/tests/kvm/scripts/check_image.py

--
1.7.3.4