On 01/20/2011 06:11 PM, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 04:08:33AM -0800, Mehul Chadha wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  I have been trying to get suspending and resuming done across kvm and qemu.
>  While resuming a suspended state in kvm, an error was generated saying "unknown
section kvmclock" . I modified loadvm in qemu to neglect the kvmclock section.

>  Now, when I suspend and resume, qemu screen just stalls at the suspended
state and it seems nothing is executing.

>  Pls give any inputs or help, where should I start looking at??
>
>  Thanks,
>  Mehul

The guest relies on kvmclock support, which is not implemented by qemu
alone. So you'd have to disable kvmclock support (with no-kvmclock
kernel boot option) in the guest.

Or with -cpu qemu64,-kvmclock on the qemu command line.