On 01/28/2011 02:53 PM, Yoshiaki Tamura wrote:
>  1) I am not sure what would happen with -incoming exec;

Nothing happens if used with other protocols, but I assume you're
mentioning that it's not clear from the code, which makes sense.

I assume nothing just because the code for other protocols isn't using ft_mode. However, for -incoming exec the parsing code as it is now would trigger if the executed file ended with "ft_mode".

So now I think it should be at the beginning of the scheme for forward compatibility with everything. Is it possible to detect a migration scheme that does not support Kemari, and give an error in that case?

Paolo