Hi,

testing my KVM patches, I noticed that none of the 64-bit Windows
versions I have around (early Win7 & 2003 server) boot in KVM mode when
using 2 or more VCPUs and the user space irqchip. This applies to both
upstream KVM and qemu-kvm, with our without any of my current patches. A
subtle difference in the APIC/IOAPIC emulation?

Can anyone confirm this?

Jan

PS: Looks like they boot fine without CONFIG_IOTHREAD (over upstream).