Alex Williamson <alex.williamson <at> redhat.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 20:57 +0000, Da Powah wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i`ve got a question about pci passthrogh of 2 pci devices (2x DVB-S2
> > PCI cards with Saa7146 PCI Bridge from Technotrend: S2-3200).
> >
> > I am using squeeze with a 2.6.37 selfcompiled Kernel. I want to
> > passthrough both devices to a virtual machine (Win7) an get problems.
> > If i passthrough one device (other is unplugged) it works flawlessly.
>
>[...]

Hi Alex,

i answered in the wrong branch - i am sorry for that.

Please take a look into
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.kvm.devel/68049.

It seems to be an IRQ Problem, which relies in kvm/qemu 0.12.5.
I did not find a hint, that this is solved in newer versions. Maybe you can
point me in the correct direction to solve the IRQ issue, which isn`t there on
'bare metal'.

Kind regards,

DP