Am Thursday 31 March 2011 schrieben Sie:
> That's what CLVM is for, it propagates the volume changes to every member
> of the 'cluster'.

Oh, right. I didn't know about clvm until now.

It sounds very promising though, certainly better than working with the
proprietary API of whoever your SAN-vendor is to create a new LUN for every VM.
Also, the machine we have got here, a Dell PowerVault, appears to be limited to
at most 255 LUNs. I don't if that's a limitation of iSCSI or just a problem of
this particular array.

        Guido