OK,
I see.. the problem is, that I'm trying to hunt down bug causing hangs
when 2.6.32 guests try to run tcpdump - this seems to be reproducible even on
latest 2.6.32.x, and seems like it depends on kvm-clock..
So I was thinking about bisecting between 2.6.32 and latest git which doesn't
seem to suffer this problem but hitting another (different) problem in 2.6.32
complicates thinks a bit :(
If somebody would have some hint on how to proceed, I'd be more then grateful..
cheers
n.

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 10:53:56PM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> 08.05.2011 22:33, Nikola Ciprich wrote:
> > Hello everyboy,
> > while installing new virt machine today, I noticed that 2.6.32 x86_64 SMP
> > guests are hanging if they have paravirt-clock enabled...
>
> There were about 10 bugfixes pushed to 2.6.32.y stable series,
> some of them were for kvm-clock, and some were for problems
> which manifested itself like you described.  You may actually
> take a look which guests you're booting.  FWIW.
>
> /mjt
> --

-------------------------------------
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH