On 07/08/11 23:08, Avi Kivity wrote:
On 08/07/2011 04:39 PM, Brad Campbell wrote:

This looks like the bug I've been fighting with on and off.

What's the bugzilla number for that?

(unfortunately, no great insight except for "CLOSED DUPLICATE")

hopefully someone from netdev can take a look, DNAT is seriously broken.

I can reproduce it at will, but it's on a live production machine. I've just ordered a second machine which I can use to reproduce and test against. From a bisection standpoint I'm about half way between 2.6.35 & 2.6.36, but until the second machine arrives I'm just unable to chase it any further.

Brad