OK, seems like Avi's right, at least the windows guest is not using DMA
though the question is, why did it got disabled and how can I reenable it,
I'm not experienced that much with XP :(

> It is rep/in-out. But why it became noticeable only after adding more
> physical memory to the host is a mystery.

now that I'm thinking about it, we had similar problem in the past, the windows
guest
was unusably slow, and the whole host was slow as well... upgrading to 0.14.1
seemingly
solved this issue, but maybe the DMA just got randomly enabled, and now after
adding
the memory (and restarting of course), it just got disabled again?
but why could this be??

--
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH

tel.:   +420 596 603 142